English For Business
Best for learning English for business situations and the professional workplace
Learn English for Business
Our English for Business courses are designed to build your English language skills to communicate effectively in business contexts, improving your employability and job prospects in your home country.
This course combines improving your general English ability with taking focused lessons on business skills.
Practice workplace communication techniques in English, learn how to participate in meetings and interviews, and acquire business writing skills. You can combine English courses with specialized business lessons of your choice, or with our Practical Business English service in the U.S.
- You need to use English in business situations or with English-speaking colleagues
- You want to improve your general English language skills as well as learning specific communication skills for the workplace
- You want a flexible programme with frequent start dates and different course lengths to suit your needs
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your chance for professional success in the future
- You want to receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement
- Course length:Minimum 2 weeks (17 week maximum in Australia)
- Entry level:Higher Intermediate to Advanced English
- Minimum age:16 Years old
- Lesson hours:45 minute lessons
- Class size:Maximum 15
- 20 lessons (15 hours) of General English
- 8 lessons (6 hours) of Business English
- 7 sessions (5.25 hours) of K+ tools, K+eXtra and K+ clubs Find out more
Why Choose Kaplan English Courses?
Why should you choose Kaplan International?
We are a global leader in providing English language courses for students all around the world.
Our unique K+ learning system allows you to target specific areas of English and progress through language levels. Choose from a huge selection of 45 English schools, as well as a wide range of courses to best suit your needs. We aim to make your journey with us the experience of a lifetime.
Certificate to prove your level of English
It is important you have proof of your studies and the hard work you have put in.
At the end of your course you will receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement documenting your new language level and attendance. We are proud to be accredited by highly-respected and recognized accrediting agencies in each country.
K+ English Language Learning System
K+ is our exclusive learning system that maximizes learning by embracing technology as a teaching and studying tool.
Focus on the four key language skills that are key to achieving fluency: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Our materials help you learn in class, on the move, or at home. This integrated approach provides a fun and effective learning experience.