English Programs for Teens in Berkeley
English courses for teenagers in Berkeley
Berkeley is a small but dynamic city just across the bay from beautiful San Francisco. Our Teens Center offers groups of students aged 14-18 the chance to experience the Californian lifestyle and get a taste for American college life.
Based at the world-famous University of California Berkeley campus, our young learners program allows students to take advantage of the excellent facilities, as well as on-campus accommodation. Students will benefit from learning with fellow international teens, as well as being able to mingle with local students.
- Study English on a friendly and safe university campus
- Meet other teenagers from around the world
- Improve your English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
- Access to campus facilities including libraries and museums, sports facilities, and the dining halls
- Take part in full day trips to amazing places like San Francisco, Alcatraz Island, and Yosemite National Park
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week
- Accommodation: Residence
- Meals: Full board (19 meals per week)
- Activities: Afternoon and evening activities on weekdays
- Course attendance certificate
- 24-hour emergency helpline
- Placement test
- Student ID or wristband
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Group transfers are available from the airport to the residence upon request.
- Departure: Group transfers are available from the residence to the airport upon request.
Get a quote
25 June- 29 July 2017
Activities available or offered
- Room Type: Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
- Age Range: 14-18 years
- Meals Provided: Full board (19 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
All of our Kaplan International English schools in the US have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Our schools in California are approved to operate as an accredited institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (bppe.ca.gov). Take a look at our California State Disclosures list for the documents filed with the state and/or required to be made available to students prior to enrollment.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.