English Programs for Teens in Berkeley
Discover our Teens Program in Berkeley
Berkeley is a small but dynamic city just across the bay from beautiful San Francisco. Our Teens Center offers groups of students aged 12-18 the chance to experience the Californian lifestyle and get a taste for American college life.
Settled just a block away from the leafy campus of the University of California Berkeley, one of the most famous and prestigious institutions in the United States, our Berkeley Teens Center is just a 25-minute train ride from downtown San Francisco.
- Study English in a friendly and safe university city
- Meet other teenagers from around the world
- Improve your English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
- Take part in full day trips to amazing places like San Francisco, Alcatraz Island, and Yosemite National Park
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: Half board (14 meals per week)
- Activities: Afternoon activities on weekdays. Optional half-day and full-day excursions available at a supplementary cost
- Course attendance certificate
- 24-hour emergency helpline
- Placement test
- Student ID or wristband
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Group transfers are available from the airport to the residence upon request.
- Departure: Group transfers are available from the residence to the airport upon request.
Get a quote
24 June - 04 August 2018
Activities available or offered
- Room type: Twin beds with shared bathrooms
- Age range: 14 -18 years old
- Meals provided: Half-board (14 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
All of our Kaplan International English schools in the US have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Our schools in California are approved to operate as an accredited institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (bppe.ca.gov). Take a look at our California State Disclosures list for the documents filed with the state and/or required to be made available to students prior to enrollment.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.