Best for learning English first and then using it in a paid job, whilst travelling around New Zealand
What are Working Holiday courses?
Working Holiday courses are a fantastic opportunity to greatly improve your English, and gain valuable working experience to improve your CV. You can study English for 12-17 weeks, and we’ll set you up with three job interviews to help you gain some valuable paid work experience.
After studying English for 12-17 weeks, you will then complete a job placement after your studies.
The type of work includes working in hotels and retail stores, waiting tables in bars and restaurants, and picking fruit in the fields. To take a Working Holiday course you will need a Working Holiday Visa. Read here for more visa information.
- You already have an intermediate level of English and want the opportunity to improve your language skills in an English-speaking country
- You are open minded and want to make new friends and immerse yourself in a different culture
- You want to work and earn money while living and studying in New Zealand
- You want to enhance your CV by gaining valuable work experience
- You want to receive an accredited Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement
- Course length:4-6 weeks minimum before working
- Entry level:Higher Intermediate
- Minimum age:18 Years old
- Lesson hours:45 minute lessons
- Class size:Average 12, maximum 15
- 20 lessons (15 hours) of General English
- 8 specific skills lessons (6 hours)
- 7 sessions of K+ learning Find out more
Why Choose Kaplan English Courses?
Why should you choose Kaplan International?
We are a global leader in providing English language courses for students all around the world.
Our unique K+ learning system allows you to target specific areas of English and progress through language levels. Choose from a huge selection of 45 English schools, as well as a wide range of courses to best suit your needs. We aim to make your journey with us the experience of a lifetime.
Certificate to prove your level of English
It is important you have proof of your studies and the hard work you have put in.
At the end of your course you will receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement documenting your new language level and attendance. We are proud to be accredited by highly-respected and recognized accrediting agencies in each country.
K+ English Language Learning System
K+ is our exclusive learning system that maximizes learning by embracing technology as a teaching and studying tool.
Focus on the four key language skills that are key to achieving fluency: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Our materials help you learn in class, on the move, or at home. This integrated approach provides a fun and effective learning experience.